At PROFACTOR we are currently looking for highly motivated people who want to get their hands dirty with robotic research.
Your work includes:
- Work on research and development projects
- Development of new methods in the area of human machine cooperation (see e.g. AHUMARI video)
- Work in industrial projects to get the research work into the hands of the industry
- Contribute and write research publications
Your qualification should be
- University degree in the area of computer science, electronics, technical mathematics, physics, or mechatronics.
- Experiences with object oriented programming in C++ and C#
Ideally, you have experience with
- Image processing and robotics
- Machine learning
Here are a few samples of stuff that we are working on:
Your place of work will be at 4407 Steyr-Gleink.
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com.