Thanks to the very cool but rather unknown AutoHotkey application, I have wrapped an already available KDE style script into a small executable plus a KDE icon. The only problem is that you can get so used to it that you can’t use a computer without it any more.
Download the executable, start it, and off you go.
kde-mouse.exe (190 kb)
The features are:
- Alt + Left Button: Drag to move a window.
- Alt + Right Button: Drag to resize a window.
- Double-Alt + Left Button: Minimize a window.
- Double-Alt + Right Button: Maximize/Restore a window.
- Double-Alt + Middle Button: Close a window.